Sunday, July 24, 2011

How This Works

Hi!  I'm 27 and live in central Georgia.  Technically, I'm a student at Valdosta State University.  But I have health issues which sometimes get in the way.  Seizures.  Anyways, because of them and other life happenings (don't start a semester and then decide to file for divorce), I am still plodding along towards my four year degree.  Other than school, I do crafts.  Crochet, knitting, cross stitching, card making, and I recently added nalbinding to  this list.

And I write.

Currently I have completed two novels and working on a third.  My writing seems to bounce from genre to genre, horror one day and romance the next.  Words and words are constantly at the forefront of my mind, pressing against my fingers in a frenzy to escape my body and be recorded.

That's only some days though.  Most days I slam against the keyboard and something coherent comes out.  Which brings me to this blog.  I will post something new on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  Each post will be the next part in a story.  The story will unfold as I write it, with only minimal spelling and grammatical checks.

Oh yeah, as I write I will be reading any comments left.  I may or may not take what you say under advisement, but you are the reader.  If it doesn't make sense, let me know.  I may not be able to go back and edit something, but I can sure clear up confusion in the next posting!

I may end up with multiple stories.  If so, don't panic.  Each post will clearly be labeled as to which story it belongs to.  Thank you for coming to my little section of the interwebs, I hope it was a worthwhile visit.

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment