Monday, August 1, 2011

End of week one, Start of week two

So, I killed my internet last week.

No, really, what had happened was...

My boyfriend and I live in this guest house on his family's property.  Since we're only here temporarily, I'm moving into the dorms at Valdosta State in a little under two weeks, we haven't gotten internet at the guest house.  Kerry had gotten these wireless, signal booster things and set them up so we would have internet.  The only problem was they would overheat.  One was outside in a grill, so I moved it out of the grill.  It seemed happier and worked better out of the grill.  And then it rained.  Thus our poor internet thingie was ruined.

Fear not, for I shall continue to post on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  Right now I'm huddled outside the door of Kerry's aunt's house, there's a good wi-fi connection here and a power outlet.  Not to bad of a place to sit.

Before I get to the next part in "The Dreamer", I want to thank all of you!  Especially Brian, you are awesome!  All right, time to get writing.

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment